Monday, May 23, 2011

Pride and Prejudice

http://www.randomhouse.ca/images/dyn/cover/?source=9780679783268&height=300&maxwidth=170

Yes... It's Jane Austen's.... Pride and Prejudice! Okay. I know that there is a book call Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, and I haven't read it yet, nor do I plan on reading it! So , what's this book about?

I'm not boasting or anything, but I would say that you have to be quite a advanced reader to read this at my age. Even I had trouble in some parts!

Here come the main couples of the book: Mr. Darcy, the pride, and Elizabeth Bennet, whom promptly prejudges Mr. Darcy, but is the only one who looks back into his actual inner character and his history. This book is full of the tender relationship between them- starting at the meeting at a ball. The most amusing Bennet family to the men Mr. Bingley, Mr. Darcy, and Mr. Wickham, the future grooms to Jane, Elizabeth, and Lydia. You can follow through the exciting romance story, beating Twilight (cough cough!) by everything except bad context! This is a great book and you haven't read any classics until you have read this!


**** I give this book a 9 out of 10!

2 comments:

  1. Cool :) There's one called Pies & Prejudice too (it's Mother Daughter Book Club #4)- I haven't read it before but you might want to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. I'll make sure I'll take a look at that! Thanks for your opinion!

    ReplyDelete