Saturday, December 28, 2013

Frozen ( The Movie )




Just yesterday, I went to go and watch Frozen, the new Disney movie that had impossibly good feedback about it. And I have to admit- I see why.

From the creators of "Tangled" and "Wreck-It Ralph" comes a touching story about love, family, and snow. Really- it'll make you cry by the second scene. I watched Frozen in 3D, and I have to say that the graphics were really really really good. Like... Wow. You really can make snow fall these days! Telling of a scared, super beautiful Ice Queen by the name of Elsa and her sister, a lovely, determined girl who wants nothing but to have her sister back by the name of Anna, Frozen will touch even the coldest of hearts. You definitely have to watch this movie- it's an absolutely stirring tale. The characters will all worm themselves into your heart- from the Ice Queen to sweet little Anna. 

Meet the slightly crazy-looking loyal reindeer, Sven,

the Prince-that's-not-what-you-think-he-is, Prince Hans,

Elsa, the Ice Queen and my favourite character in the movie,

Olaf, the slightly really insane snowman,

Kristoff, the anti-social really weird person...

and last but not least, Anna, the sweet, kind one who just really really doesn't want to be alone.

"Yoohoo! Big summer blowout!"

This film will make you sympathize with the Ice Queen, fall in love with the characters, and fall to the ground laughing at the characters. I spent at least half the movie laughing at the characters' absurdities. 

I recommend this movie to kids and teens- it shows a lot about family, and how nothing is stronger than love. I bet everyone can sympathize with Elsa- she's a highly relate-able character. Mixed with humor, Frozen is a great family movie, like most Disney movies, except this one doesn't have an evil witch who cursed them, or whatnot. Really- the 'evil' character isn't really even that evil. I'd have to say that this is personally my favourite Disney movie, with Tangled not very far behind.

***I give this movie a 8.7 out of 10!***

No comments:

Post a Comment