Thursday, December 29, 2011

Harry Potter Series (by J.K. Rowling)

http://happyevenafter.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/harry_potter_paperback_set.jpg

Sorry guys, I can't say anything about these books except they are the BEST BOOKS EVER WRITTEN! I read them before, but I didn't write about it... Because it was too epic and because I was too busy rereading them over and over again. And that is the same reason I cannot write anything about it right now...

Blimey! They're too EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I can tell you around how many times I reread them over and over again, though!

in order:
1) Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone: around 2 times...
2)Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: around 2 times...
3)Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban: around 3 times...
4)Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: around 2~3 times...
5)Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix: around 4 times...
6)Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince: around 3~4 times...
7)Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: around 5 times!
*I refer to them constantly. These are all-through readings!

***I give this book a 10 out of 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*** or even more so:

10000000000 OUT OF 10!!!! AND A STANDING OVATION!

No comments:

Post a Comment