Monday, March 11, 2013

Back to Blogging~

I just realized how long it really has been since I last went on my blog, and seeing my last post, I realize just how much I have been neglecting it. However, I have been really really really busy with all my school work! I'm sorry! But I'll be back really soon, I promise!

These days, I found out an amazing website for Warriors fans! I myself am a HUGE lover for Erin Hunter's Warriors series, as well as Seekers. I haven't quite got to trying out Survivors yet, thought. I will post the link at the bottom of the post, for anyone who's interested!

A huge shout out to all the amazing people who stop by my blog, my view count is over 2000 now! Thank you to all! I promise to get back to posting book reviews and such as soon as possible.

Are there any specific books people would like me to review? I would be more than happy to review them! Comments are always welcome!!

And..... for the warriors fans~!
http://forums.warriorcats.com

Keep reading~!

No comments:

Post a Comment