Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Excuses and Apologies

Well then.

I have a few updates on my life that I haven't quite gotten around to blogging, but I'm just popping in to apologize. Summer has gotten really busy between horseback riding, summer school, summer online courses, and having some get together with friends...

I also haven't had quite as many opportunities to polish off books-- I have watched quite a few movies, which I may upload some quick reviews on once I get the chance. I'm watching movie pretty much every week at Cineplex, thanks to their lovely Tuesday sale prices~!

I did, however, start volunteering at Hemlock Animal Hospital, a local vet clinic, which I am super excited about all the time! I also started coaching at Crescent Stables out in Ladner, which was a big step for my horseback riding career!

As for Fostering with VOKRA, that's on pause for the moment, as my aunt and cousin are over at my place, and it wouldn't be a very calm environment for the cats. Hoping to foster some kittens when September rolls around! 

Anyhow, signing off for now,
Jisoo

No comments:

Post a Comment