Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Meet The New Fosters!

Why hello again!


I'd like you too meet my new fosters, brought in from VOKRA just under an hour ago! Won't even lie-- they stole my heart already. 


Little darlings. The both of them are approximately 11 weeks old, and were strays. The tabby is female with medium length hair, and the orange one is a male, and a short-hair. We're thinking about the name Lexie, short for Lexington, for the tabby, and we're not quite sure what to call the orange. I really wanted to name him Salvador, though... If you have any name suggestions, leave them in the comments!



As for temperament, the tabby is slightly more friendly than the ginger one, who seems a bit scared. They're both semi-ferals, so I'm excited and a bit new to this. I'm just letting them settle into our bathroom for now, and taking it day by day. They seem to be rather comfortable in there anyhow, so that's where we shall keep them!

More updates to come!

Jisoo

No comments:

Post a Comment