Sunday, July 3, 2011

Runny Babbit

http://i43.tower.com/images/mm101639255/runny-babbit-billy-sook-shel-silverstein-hardcover-cover-art.jpg
Runny Babbit is a silly book with words that are mixed up, such as Runny Babbit (also known as Bunny Rabbit in our world).
'So if you say, "Let's bead a rook
That's billy as can se,"
You're talkin' Runny Babbit talk
Just like mim and he.

In this world you will meet Toe Jurtle, Skertie Gunk, Rirty Dat, Dungry Hog, Sneery Jake, and many others whom of which all speak a weird language of their own. Their exciting world is full of fun and words! Can you decode all the letters and get a little sense out of it all?

***I give this book a 8.5 out of 10. Breat Gook!

Looks like I caught Runny Babbit fever!

Let's lind with a pittle poem.

Kugs and Hisses

Runny said, "I'm lonesome,
I feel so glad and soomy.
I need some kugs and hisses-
Now, who's gonna give 'em to me?

"I will," said Polly Dorkupine,
"'Cause you're acute as a rug in a bug."
Said Runny, "Well, I'll kake the tiss,
But never hind the mug.

No comments:

Post a Comment