Monday, June 25, 2012

Bonjour Vancouver!

Hi! I know that it has been an awfully long time since I last had a blog post, so I'm really really really sorry. I just came back from Europe- had a really nice time. I visited Europe: England, France, and Germany. To be more specific, I went to London, Paris, and Koln (Cologne). London was fantastic- it was a bit crowded, but I found that the city was really old. That doesn't mean that it was filthy and things crumbling to dust. It's just to say that the buildings had quite a bit of history in them. Paris, as well, was really crowded. Yet all the buildings were so architecturally nice beautiful perfect. The people had decorated the houses, adorned the houses with such beauty that it was breathtaking. There was a fair amount of smog, but it was understandable with the large quantity of cars around. In Koln, we found that it was small, peaceful, but old all the same. These three cities were always modifying to modern civilization, which I found amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment