Monday, April 21, 2014

Fan Expo


Ahhhhh.... Fan Expo. An absolute paradise for any fan. This was my first year going to Fan Expo, and really, I had a really awesome time. Tickets are really inexpensive compared to Anime Rev, and there are plenty of amazing merchandise and people. I went to the Sunday event, and I had lots and lots of fun! I really want to go again next year, too! I met a lot of voice actors, and some really talented artists. Also, I was able to buy two anime posters, which I am totally excited about!

The line up actually wasn't that long, and we barely waited at all compared to how much we thought we would have to wait. Also, I personally think that it would be a better idea to come a little later when most of the people are already inside, because you really won't be there the whole day. I stayed from 9:30 ish to 4:00. This doesn't mean that there aren't many things to see though. I warn you-- do not bring too much money to this convention. You'll end up spending all of it... There are way too many good anime merchandise there, and you will not be able to stop yourself!

A small thing that irked me was that you had to buy the autographs. They aren't for free, and you also need to pay for photo ops. How crazy is that? Also, the anime merchandise is totally expensive. However, it's a totally amazing experience, and I suggest that every fan check this amazing place out!

From anime to Marvel comics, Fan Expo seriously has everything! There are tons and tons of people who go in cosplay, so don't be afraid to go in cosplay as well. That being said, I didn't go in cosplay, and that's fine too! There aren't any rules, (other tan the usual safety rules), so you just get to go and have tons of fun!

I suggest that you go with a few friends, because this convention is lots of fun by yourself, but even more fun with others!

I'm looking forwards to trying to go to Fan Expo next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment