Monday, August 19, 2013

Percy Jackson and the Olympians: Sea of Monsters ( Movie. )


I watched the Percy Jackson Sea of Monsters movie not so long ago. I was quite looking forward to it too...

But sorry to say to myself and the other Percy Jackson fans around? IT. WAS. TERRIBLE. The book is amazing, the movie was made pretty well, too. But it really wasn't the Percy Jackson movie at all. How could they change.... everything?? They may as well have called it an alternate universe Percy Jackson Sea of Monsters movie!

To say the least, I was very disappointed with this movie. I mean, it's alright to change a few things in the movie, make it a little different from the book, but this movie just made me feel like asking: "Did the director even read the book?" They pretty much edited all the important scenes out, and everything that really makes the Sea of Monsters the Sea of Monsters. I didn't like the movie. At all. Everything was so... changed. They just took the ending, and completely changed everything else, leaving only the ending. 

I really doubt any Percy Jackson fans will have much good to say about this movie, and I really don't think the movies should me continuing on like this- it's really just way too different from the actual books!

I recommend this movie to anyone who hasn't read the Percy Jackson books.

*** I give this movie a 2.5 out of 10***

No comments:

Post a Comment