Friday, August 9, 2013

Twilght


Warning: DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU ARE A TWILIGHT FAN.

Okay, let's put this straight. I don't like Twilight, I don't tolerate Twilight, and I.... dislike it immensely.

Many people know of the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. It's an altogether famous series, and I've got to say that there are lots as fans as well. Yet as for those people out there that say that Twilight is better than Harry Potter, I've just got to say: ... right. Like that'll ever happen.

Twilight is an absolutely horrible novel. I despise it. Vampires sparkling? What happened to them shriveling up into ashes in the sun? Also, how old is Edward? He's been living for forever. Is that not pedophilia of some sort? The whole Twilight series is based on the love of a pedophile and a young girl. Does that seem like something teenagers should really be reading about? Therefore, technically speaking, the whole Twilight series is about the love triangle of a pedophile vampire who sparkles in the sun, a werewolf that can read minds, and can turn into a wolf any time, and a human girl who is attracted to a pedophile. Lovely.

All in all, I wouldn't read it if I were you... I mean- if you enjoy twisted romances and messed up plots that all really rotate on pedophilia-love? Go for it. This is definitely a young adult book, and I would not recommend it to any children what-so-ever.

*** I give this book a 1 out of 10. ***

No comments:

Post a Comment