Thursday, August 8, 2013

Smurfs 2



I just recently viewed the Smurfs 2. It's a good movie, and I watched it with my family, including my aunt and my cousin. I've got to say that of all of us, my cousin was the one that probably enjoyed it the most...

For all those people who have watched Smurf, you know that this movie is a sequel. However, there are people like me, who have never actually watched the first Smurfs movie. The great thing about this movie is that, even if you didn't watch the first movie, you can still watch it and understand. Even my cousin, who isn't able to understand english that well, enjoyed it.

The Smurfs  2 appeals to a large range of audiences, from the small children, to adults. Although it is more of a kids movie, adults can enjoy it as well.

Featuring the Smurfs, Gargamel, his cat, and two other 'smurfs', The Smurfs 2 will entertain plenty of children! However, to be honest, I think the best age to be watching this movie would be from 5 to 9. It's not a very engaging movie for anyone really much older than that...

*** I give this movie a 8 out of 10.***

No comments:

Post a Comment