Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Snoopy ~Cowabunga!~


Another comic many people have enjoyed: Snoopy. With his witty ways and terrible writing, many people love Snoopy. Personally, I have to say that I like simple-minded Garfield better, but I still enjoyed reading this book from the Peanuts Collection!

Snoopy is one intellectual dog that cannot write. As he talks with his family and his little friend Woodstock, you will laugh at his witty conversations and as he struggles to master sports intended for humans, ventures into the woods, and pals around with Woodstock, spreading merriment along the way. Charles M. Schulz wrote a hilarious series of misadventures by everyone's favourite dog, Snoopy.

While reading this comic book, you will be taken aback and amazed at the big brain on Snoopy. Really. He has an amazing sense of logic.
Why dogs are superior to cats... They just are, and that's all there is to it!
... that logic....

You can stick with this adorable Snoopy while he fails over and over again to get his work published anywhere. Believe me, Snoopy? I can relate.

... Even then, I think I'm more of a cat person, thanks.

I recommend Snoopy Cowabunga! to all readers ages 6-12. I guarantee you will love his weird humor!

*** I give this book a 8.4 out of 10! ***

No comments:

Post a Comment