Monday, December 30, 2013

The Complete Horse and Rider by Sarah Muir and Debby Sly


As anyone who knows me will be able to tell you, I am completely in love with horses. So when I saw this book at Chapters, of course I had to buy it!

And I can tell you right now- I am super glad I bought it. This book has completely everything you would need for Horseback riding!!! Hats off to Sarah Muir and Debby Sly!

The Complete Horse and Rider covers Saddlery and Equipment, Learning to Ride, and World of the Horse. Seriously, this book blew my mind. It's absolutely amazing. I love it!!! It covers everything from the Saddle, to Mastering the Gaits, to Jumping Sports. It's a book every horse-lover should have in their library, and I found it to be highly informative. The colour pictures help you along with the small text as well!

This is a book worth having, if you are interested in horses- you will be amazed at how much you can learn from this! It's not every day that I get interested in a non-fiction book, but really, this is a must read for any horse-lover. That certainly includes me... I promise you will be fascinated by all this book has to offer you- from improving your balance, to horse sports, and even how to tack up properly. You will emerge with a fuller understanding of horses and how the powerful, beautiful creatures that many love to ride work, and how they can be rewarded, and how you can maintain connections with them!

I recommend this book to older kids, teens, and adults who love horses!

*** I rate this book a 9.89 out of 10!***

No comments:

Post a Comment