Friday, December 27, 2013

Odysseo by Cavalia


Many Vancouverites may have seen the huge white tent set up next to the Cambie Bridge. Believe me, I see it every day. And besides. I've been kind of obsessed over horses these days.

So for my Christmas present, my good parents decided to privilege me with the purchase of these beautiful things:


And while I was there, I even graced myself with another present:


I strongly advise any horse lovers to go to this show- you won't regret it. Seriously. Convince your parents, or scrape together some money to go see this epic show. I loved it. It was absolutely AMAZING!!! They had live music, a wonderful singer, and many many talented people. The riders were all amazing. I can't express how awesome this show is!!!! It is definitely a sight for sore eyes. The riders ride so well, and the horses are so beautiful! My personal favorite was the large black horse- he reminds me of the horse that I ride, myself. A group made up of only geldings and stallions, the Odysseo by Cavalia will take your breath away. It's stunning, and powerful.

*** I give this show an 11 out of 10. Absolutely. Amazing.***

No comments:

Post a Comment