Monday, July 22, 2013

Archie 1000 Pages Comics Digest


This book is the perfect thing for all Archie-lovers. With 1000 pages full of colorful comics about Archie and his friends, and full of over 100 classic stories, it's great for trips and something to read while you're bored and in loss of something to do. I bought this in Costco one day, and truth be told, I had never read an Archie comic book in my life before. So, I picked it up, and in anticipation for my trip in Mexico, I decided to buy it. To say the least, I did not regret it. Sure sure, it was a thick book, lugging 1000 pages around is not an experience I took pleasure in, but all the same, I enjoyed the book.

I recommend this book to everyone. It's a really great book, and I think that if everyone gave it a try, they would be sure to like it. It's hilarious, fun, and enrapturing. I most definitely loved it. It makes you laugh, full of stories of Archie, Veronica, Betty, Jughead, and Reggie, and their hilarious 'adventures'. Will Archie finally be able to choose between Betty and Veronica? 

All Archie-lovers must have this book, and for those out there who have never read Archie comics before, they're hilarious and I recommend it to everyone! 

*** I give this book a 9.8 out of 10!***

No comments:

Post a Comment