Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Death Note Black Edition Volumes 3 and 4

It's Beautiful!
Looking back to the past book reviews I have done, I do think I did a Death Note Volume I and 2 review, so I suggest you check out that one before reading this one, since it is the next book in the series.

The Death Note mangas have been a series of manga that I have loved for a long time. Yes, I am a fellow Otaku, and yes, I do watch certain animes. 

Death Note is a classic. It's one manga that everyone should really read at least once in their lives. Featuring two all-too-smart people, L and Light, it tells of a guy who has the power to change the world in his hands. However, even if his intentions start off as to purify the world, when one is in possession of a death note, things go haywire pretty fast. This sets off an epic battle between the two very highly intelligent forces, an intricate plot between two warring teams. I love Death Note a lot! 

Death note introduces a notebook that has the power to kill from afar, complied with a set of rules. Along with shinigamis, it's a really complex story line. Therefore, I suggest that you read the first volume before going on. It makes much more sense and is much more fun if you read the volumes in order!

Death Note is one of those books that I reread a bunch of times and one that I tend to read constantly and a lot. Written by Tsugumi Ohba, I have to comment how smart the book is. The plots that L and Light stir up really makes it an intense battle between wits. Where the penalty of making a wrong move is death. A costly adventure between two teams, it all depends on who steps first and who can thing further ahead. 

*** I rate this book a 9.9999 out of 10!***

******note: This book is the 2nd Volume of the Black Edition. So there are two volumes included in one volume, if that makes sense. There are the original Death Note volumes, and then the Black Editions. It's really your choice which one you want to buy- I just bought this one because it looked cooler. 

No comments:

Post a Comment