Tuesday, July 23, 2013

The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Cat Breeds



Let's get this point straight from the beginning. I. LOVE. CATS. Really. I love all animals, me being the crazy animal-loving freak that I am, but cats are by far my favourite animals. Loyal, beautiful, and each a personality to themselves, cats are by far one of the most amazing animals ever. And for cat lovers like me, this book is the best book ever for you.

This book was a gift from my classmate, who knew that I deeply loved cats. She handed this book to me, saying that it was perfect for me. In the beginning, all that made me like the book was the cover full of cats. Yet as I started to have nothing to do, I opened the book, and started reading. 
If you can see from the book reviews in my blog, I'm not a very big non-fiction reader. I read non-fiction to the bare minimum. Yet this book? It was non-fiction, and it was marvelous. I love it. It's a great book for any cat lover, and you will positively love it. Thank you Angela Rixon for publishing this amazing book! I refer to it basically every day. If you read this book, I can guarantee that you will know close to everything about cat breeds. All the questions you had about cats will be answered! 

From the sleek-bodied Siamese and the regal Russian Blue, to the tail-less Manx and the hardy Main Coon cat, this book features more than 100 breeds, and is an essential encyclopedia for the cats lovers around the world. Within 251 pages, you will know all about your favourite felines!

***I give this book a 10 out of 10!***

No comments:

Post a Comment