Thursday, March 27, 2014

Double Tree Hotel (by Hilton)

Indeed, I really do make a habit of going to really nice hotels. I really just can't stand really cheap hotels. Yea yea sounds like a spoiled brat, but really. I can't. And I was glad to say that DoubleTree hotel (by Hilton), met up to my standards. There were even cookies! <3 p="">

No, seriously. They were some seriously good cookies. And the hotel was nice and clean, and the hotel was gorgeously huge. The washrooms were pretty clean too! Impressive. I enjoyed my stay there, even if it was only for one day. Well, I stayed at the DoubleTree in Seattle for one day, and stayed at the DoubleTree in San Francisco for three. Both were really well-kept hotels that served free cookies. Yum~!!

The lobby is massive, by the way. If you're thinking about going to Seattle and need a hotel to book in, I strongly recommend this hotel. However, during the time that I was booked there, there were a lot of people there, and getting into the parking lot was no easy feat. The hotel's nice, though, and the front desk people are pretty friendly. I enjoyed my stay there! 

I recommend this place to anyone who likes a little bit of a fancy hotel, and cookies! :D

***I give this hotel a 9.5 out of 10!***

No comments:

Post a Comment