Thursday, March 27, 2014

Seattle Premium Outlets (and Costco)

No, Seattle Premium Outlets was and still is not in San Francisco, but I thought it was a good place to start, seeing that that's where my vacation started.


To get this clear, yes, my destination was San Francisco, but my trip looked somewhat like this: staying one night at Seattle, taking the plane to San Fran, staying in San Fran for 3 days, and then coming back to Seattle, and back to home on the 25th. Busy? Heck yea.


But I get too far ahead of myself. Let's back track to the beginning. Seattle Premium Outlets. Seriously, this place is kind of amazing. I don't normally enjoy shopping vivaciously, but Seattle Premium Outlets has everything from leather jackets and boots to dresses and makeup. I'd really rather go with the leather jackets and boots, but really, this place is fit for pretty much everyone! As for shopholics? Really, safer to stay out... Home of cheaper prices and everything you could want to buy (except groceries... Seriously, this is turning into a Macy's commercial...), I suggest everyone should at least drop by if they are off to Seattle!


The other shopping part that I wanted to get over with does cover your groceries. Costco is amazing. Really. Buy everything from fruit to books. What's not to love? Talking about books, you can get tons of amazing books from Costco at seriously cheap prices!! (Compared to Chapters, anyhow). Of course, there's not as much variation as there would be at Chapters, but occasionally, you can swing in a few really interesting ones. I came back from the U.S. with 4 new books just from Costco, anyways~! Looking forward to giving them reviews!

That seems to be a sufficient start off to my vacation for now! After all, all I really did at Seattle on the first day was eat and shop. And check into my hotel. But I'll ramble about eating and hotels later!

Ciao for now,
Ivy

No comments:

Post a Comment