Monday, March 31, 2014

Caffé Central


Located right next to the place that we parked at in downtown San Francisco, Caffé Central is arguably the worst cafe I have been to. Yes. The worst. Admittedly, it is well decorated in the inside, and had it not been opening out into a parking lot, the view would have been very nice. However, the quality of the drinks, were spectacularly... bad.

 
The shop was clean, and the bubble tea not extremely expensive. To a passerby, it would be seen as a nice, quaint shop-- clean and polished. Even the bubble tea was huge! Any passerby would be set to go to the place. Believe me-- I was too. However, don't let looks fool you. 

The bubble tea was extremely overly sweet, with only a tiny amount of bubbles compared to the amount of juice. Also, according to my dad, the coffee was undrinkable. 
"I've never had any hand-dripped coffee that tasted that bad," he recalls.
On no account do I recommend this Cafe to anyone, other than someone wanting to drink some really bad coffee, or sickly sweet 'bubble' tea. If you want a good coffee to go with after a good dinner, let Starbucks lead you the way. 

**I won't attempt to rate this, for obvious reasons, but I can't say that I could give this place a rating higher than say... 5. Believe me, if I go back to San Fran, I know at least one place I'm definitely not going to!***

No comments:

Post a Comment