Monday, March 17, 2014

Spring Break!





To everyone who comes and read this blog,

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Time sure goes by fast-- it seems like just yesterday I just opened this blog! Can you believe it's spring already? Soon the flowers will be in bloom and the trees will regain their green leaves. And in Vancouver, it will keep raining... And raining... And raining....

Which brings me to a conversation I had with my friend yesterday- we were commenting on how in Vancouver, "Lovely weather we're having today," doesn't really work... After all, the conversation would go something along the lines of:
"Lovely weather we're having!"
"No, not really-- it's raining, dark, and cloudy."
---Conversation dwindles. *cricket* *cricket*---

Weather? That small talk doesn't really work...

However, spring does mean more book reviews, and also some travel journals on San Francisco! (hopefully). Also, I say this every time, but please do leave comments-- I love reading feedback from my readers!

Ciao for now!
Ivy

No comments:

Post a Comment