Thursday, September 11, 2014

Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell


I cannot even begin to express how freaking AMAZING this book is!!! I'm not even kidding... Everyone should read this book. EVERYONE.

Alright, I'm going to spend this post 'fangirling' about this book, so no judging allowed! Rainbow Rowell really knows how to write a good book, I can tell you! Fangirl is about a girl named Cather, aka Cath. Cath writes fanfiction. Most importantly, boy boy fanfiction. Namely Simon Snow and Baz. Her whole life ever since she started reading Simon Snow, she's become a steadfast Simon Snow fan. Actually, fan doesn't even cut it. Simon Snow became her life. And boy was she good at it. So was her sister, Wren. Cath and Wren, as twins, got sucked into the Simon Snow universe together. However, now that Cath and Wren are going to college, things are going to change. And according to Cath? Not for the better.

It's one of the absolute best coming-of-age books I have ever read. Telling about family, fanfiction, and first love, this book will pull you in and never let go. Honestly. You will fall in love with it like Simon Snow is in love with Baz. It's filled with conflicts, dilemma, hurt, comfort, and love. After all, it's college! I don't want to spoil this book for you at all, so I'm just going to say....

READ, IT.

I recommend this book to everyone 14 and up. And I mean it. Everyone.

***I give this book a 101 out of 10. 'Nuff said.***

No comments:

Post a Comment