Monday, March 9, 2015

An Update on Pandy

Hm? What do you want now, human?

Ah yes, another update on our dear feline, Pandy.

If you haven't met this goofy tuxedo cat yet, I believe it's high time to! Just click here to meet him!

And for all of you that have already acquainted yourselves with this fuzzy fella, I have an update!



So, I got my very very first email from a potential adopter for Pandy the other day! Super excited, since I've had him for like a month now, and he's really settled into our home. He really really enjoys his cat toys, especially a certain white rat that vibrates... (It's borderline black now...)

I'm quickly finding out all his quirks, like the fact that he has too much fuzziness in between his paw pads, so he has trouble not skidding everywhere. Plus, for a cat, he has delightfully bad balance... Falls off the couch every other day...

Huh? Whazzat?

And... the adopter has decided to adopt him! This little fluffball will be staying with us for another week or so before going to his forever home! I am positive he will be well loved and well cared for there!

I'm going to my forever home!
Please do check back here for updates as we will be fostering more splendid kitties that will be looking for their forever home! Alongside of that, if you are thinking about fostering with VOKRA, they are always looking for new fosters! It's a very very rewarding experience, especially when they find their forever home, and you know they will be well loved and cared for! Just check out VOKRA's site for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment