Monday, March 16, 2015

Pandy, Adopted!


Who, me?!
And another one leaves home.

So today, Pandy's adopter came by and picked up the black and white feline I've been fostering for a month and a bit now! It was a bittersweet moment, but I'm glad to see him go to a home where he will be loved and cherished till the end of his days. Hopefully he will never end up on the streets again!

Pandy is sleeping. Again.
Throughout my time fostering Pandy, I really got to know this big boy well. He really enjoys fish, and he likes to cuddle when he feels like it (story of every cat). He also likes to sleep in the sink (don't even ask), and is cutest when he's sleeping (like babies and cats). 


Pondering life... or should I say.... Pandering life...
His new forever home is with a lovely daughter and mother, and I can really tell that he will be well loved! They seem like lovely people who really know how to make a cat happy. ( *cough* treats *cough* love *cough* food).
Even more Pandy Zzzzzz......
I'll miss the guy, but I have another big milestone in my life that I will be getting to, so hopefully, that will make me miss his presence at my place less! And yes, I will be blogging about this new big thing sooner than later!

To all the lovely families out there that are looking to adopt, or perhaps even foster, visit the VOKRA home page, and you could make that dream come true! It's just a few clicks away!

Until next time!
Jisoo



No comments:

Post a Comment