Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Kingsman The Secret Service

Kingsman: The Secret Service - Poster

"Manners maketh man."

I love this movie. Love it. Absolutely. Downright. Love. It.

So I saw this movie yesterday in theaters, and as you can probably tell, I loved it. However, before I get into how amazing it was and how great it was and how much I loved it and how much you should go and see it, I decided that this time, I would dole out a warning.

Don't go watching this is you're younger than 14. It does have course language, and suggestive scene(s), so I would highly recommend that you don't watch it if you're too young. Also, there is a lot of blood, and violence, so if you're faint of heart, I don't recommend you watch it.

Moving on, so if you haven't seen the trailers yet, Kingsman The Secret Service is a spy movie. Set in London, it's basically about gentlemen spies who are trying to save the world. Mostly, it goes around the life one of one particular boy: Gary "Eggsy Unwin". I don't want to spoil much of the movie, and it is a rather straight forward let-me-just-save-the-world-while-being-cool movie, so that's all I really want to tell you in that point.

This movie has tons and tons of awesome characters in awesome outfits (no really, they take spy to the next level) with hilarious code names. After all, they aren't called Kingsmen for no reason! I highly recommend this movie, as it is both hilarious and intense at the same time. It's a really great movie to see if you want to watch some action and enjoy British accents. While it's not high on plot value, it does have very very awesome features.

*** I rate this movie a 9.6 out of 10!!

No comments:

Post a Comment