Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Artemis Fowl- a word or two

Okay. I LOVE ARTEMIS FOWL (yes, I love the character too, but I meant the series in this particular sentence). Let me get that clear. Artemis Fowl and the Last Guardian, the last book in the AF series, just came out. Available in Costco, Chapters, and bookstores worldwide, it is an amazing ending book to an amazing series. I JUST LOVE ARTEMIS FOWL SERIES- I CAN'T EXPRESS IT ENOUGH!!!!!!! It is a must-read and I just have to say, it's awesomeness is right up there with the Harry Potter series! Undoubtedly, Artemis Fowl is one of the best sci-fi series ever written so far for children, and has the right amount of humour, romance (yes- even that- and I'm not a very lovy-dovey person, but in this, the romance was..... different), and other things. I just cannot express how awesome it is, and I just have to say...... READ IT PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! If you wish to find out more about this awesome, epic, legit series (I usually don't use this kind of vocabulary, but pardon me- the situation calls for it), go on

http://www.artemisfowl.com/
or

http://www.artemisfowl.co.uk/site/Home.php

to read more about this series that I LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!!! I will love this series for forever and a day, and I am sad to see that it is done, finished, capishe, but it had a stunning ending, so that's okay!

************** I rate this book a million and one out of ten and I hope you read it because I LOVE IT!

2 comments:

  1. Is it really the last book? It is kinda suggested that artemis has a big plan to carry out at the end of the last guardian.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's the last book. It says in the book summary at the cover that 'Eoin Colfer will leave Artemis Fowl fans gasping up to the very end of this thrilling finale to the blockbuster series.' Which kind of hints to the last book. And when it says that there was something important to plan, it is Holly attempting to jog Artemis's memory,and is retelling their history.

      Delete