Monday, July 23, 2012

The House At Pooh Corner


Winnie the Pooh was one was one of my very dear and favourite classic children's book character when I was young, and it still is! I absolutely love Pooh and I think that the world of Christopher Robin is absolutely magical. From Owl's (or Wol, as he calls himself) Wisdom, to Rabbit's Organization, and Eeyore's (or Eor, as he calls himself) grumpiness to Tigger's bounciness, it is a lovable tale from the finish to the end. And you can't forget little Piglet, grand Christopher Robin, and sweet-as-honey Pooh (which makes sense from the amount of honey he eats)! 

The House at Pooh Corner is not all that is in the Winnie the Pooh collection- there are many books that are also there. Many more books to enjoy and enthrall in reading. Pooh may seem to be a little 'young' for some people, but I am not that Young, and I find that I take great love in reading these anyway. It is a grand book, with grand characters, and a grand couple of chapters. I cannot say much because most, if not all, people know about Winnie the Pooh, and I just have to say that Winnie the Pooh is just that sort of book that a youngster wants to read to them at night. A cozy little story to top off a day.

What characters are in this book? Well, there is Pooh, Piglet, Christopher Robin, Rabbit, Tigger, Small, Owl, Eeyore, Kanga, Roo, and the all too many friends and relations of Rabbit! As it is an ideal bedtime story, Goodnight!

*** I give this book a 9.6 out of 10- it love Winnie the Pooh!!!!!!!!!***

No comments:

Post a Comment