Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Billy Elliot the Musical

I have to say that Billy Elliot was the most breathtaking musical that I have ever seen (not that I have seen too many)! It is amazing and really touching. What makes it even more amazing is that Billy has the power to express so much through dancing. Maybe the special effects make a difference as well..... But he's an amazing dancer (and amazing at tap as well- I've never seen someone's feet fly so fast!) and so are pretty much all the characters in that musical that dance. All of the cast is really really really good at expressing themselves, through language or dance, it is, and the musical really shows to pursue your dreams. When I saw it, the actor for Billy was twelve years old, and I was really surprised because the show is actually very long, and if I tap for two hours, I'm road kill! The actual show was around three hours long. And that is a long time to dance for! I have to say that my favourite character was Michael, the boy that wished so much to be a girl. Billy Elliot was an amazing show and I hope you get the chance to see it if you ever go to London!
http://www.londontheatredirect.com/img/news/ThirtiethBillyElliotannounced.jpg
Billy Elliot is a MUST- SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot emphasize how awesome it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








1 comment: