Thursday, July 12, 2012

Museum Passes in Paris



If you are thinking of going to a lot of Museums, I have to say that the Museum Pass is a great pass for you. Not to mention the gigantic line ups that you can pass, you're definitely not going to regret the choice. Once again, the Museum Pass should only be bought if you are thinking of going numerous times to different Museums- I for one bought one because I decided to go to a lot of Museums, and I was also thinking of going to them more than once. I didn't regret my choice. Museums are really large- some are, anyways. You won't be able to look at some all in one round. For example, I went to the Louvre around twice- once to the see the Mona Lisa solely, and the second time to see a bit more- but even then, I didn't get to see it all because my legs got tired!!!!! So the Museum Pass is great for people who are going to go to Museums Multitudes of times!
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhnD7FxZJkFnDeiV59b5w5y4MmMx4h2IKZckmUu0-crz4rMxDVJ1eyC0FCHLsFsJQAmzpra1ruypRZqy9z-iVIAMRF8g618HNZwo3TeW0y-rn6BItD87v6cYOr0me9_lwkkRQ3TWcy9Uw-Z/s1600/Paris+Museum+Pass.jpg
Down below is the official Museum Pass site- or you can type in Museum Pass Paris, in Google, and it's the first link there!


http://en.parismuseumpass.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment